WITH A RICH HISTORY, East Walnut Hills is home to historic architecture, quality schools and distinctive local businesses. Tree-lined streets provide a walkable area to explore restaurants and shopping in this fast emerging neighborhood. Close to Uptown and Downtown, this is a great place to live.
Elegant two-story city homes on a beautiful tree-lined street
Located in the Cleinview-Hackberry Historic District.
PRICED FROM $475,000
- 3 or 4 BR / 2.5 BATH / 2350 Sq. ft.
- Flexible first floor study
- Outdoor courtyard – Covered porch
- 2-car detached garage, full basement
- 3 blocks to historic DeSales Corner
- 8-minute drive to downtown
- Property tax abatement